How much do the images cost?
Image prices are based on the size of the photo you purchase, meaning that you only need to pay for the size you require. The prices are as follows (the pixel size shown is for the longest side):
- Small (up to 1500 pixels): £10 (approx €11 / US$13 / AU$18), ideal for presentation, social media, newsletters, common web such as blogs and articles
- Medium (up to 2500 pixels): £30 (approx €33 / US$40 / AU$54), ideal for brochures, web use fullscreen, prints up to 20cm (7.9") wide
- Large (up to 3700 pixels - A4/Letter size) : £50 (approx €55 / US$65 / AU$92), ideal for high quality prints up to 30cm (11.8") wide
- Largest, over A4, our largest file: £100 (approx €110 / US$130 / AU$182), ideal for large format printing applications
Aerial images have a different price:
- Small (up to 1500 pixels): £150 (approx €165 / US$195 / AU$270), ideal for presentation, social media, newsletters, common web such as blogs and articles
- Medium (up to 2500 pixels): £285 (approx €313 / US$370 / AU$513), ideal for brochures, web use fullscreen, prints up to 20cm (7.9") wide
- Large (up to 3700 pixels - A4/Letter size) : £500 (approx €550 / US$650 / AU$900), ideal for high quality prints up to 30cm (11.8") wide
- Largest, over A4, our largest file: £950 (approx €1,045 / US$1,235 / AU$1,710), ideal for large format printing applications
All images are Royalty Free, meaning that you pay once, and can then use the images as often as you like in your organisation (although you can’t pass them on to other organisations - unless you are licensing on behalf of your client e.g. as a designer - or sell them on products, unless you purchase the ‘largest’ size image). There are no extra costs for high print runs, multi-seat licenses etc.
US dollars, Euros and Australian dollars are also shown as an approximate guide, although you will be billed in British Pounds if you use the checkout.
Purchasing an image is simple
Once you have found an image you like, click on the green 'BUY' button shown to the left of every photo. This will let you select the size of image you require, and view its price (the smallest images start at £10 / approx $13 and the largest ones are £100 / $130). Simply click on the 'Add to Cart' button to the right of the chosen size. Alternatively, you can select a photographic print to be delivered directly to you.
You may then continue shopping or go to the checkout, where you can pay using either your credit card. Once payment has been processed, you will automatically receive a link to download all of your images.
How do I download low resolution proofs?
If you would like to download low resolution proofs to test in your projects, simply click on the 'Low-Res File' button of the left of the image. If you open an account also allows you to save your Lightbox.
Many of our clients either set up a corporate account (we simply need your business details, and a purchase order number so that we can invoice you monthly for the images you download), or they maintain a credit balance with us (simply deposit funds with us and download the images you require - we then give you a monthly statement of your balance and image downloads).
Is there anything else I need to know?
All the images are priced on the basis of them being used within your organisation (or licensed on behalf of your client), and not sold on or given away. If the images will be sold in any format (e.g. templates, t-shirts etc) you simply need to purchase the largest size we have available, and that covers you for that usage.
Your credit card statement will show the purchase from JSPLTD'. 'London Stock Photos' is the trading name of JS Photo & Video Services Ltd. VAT will be added to purchases from the UK. The VAT reverse charge will apply to sales to the EU (please enter your VAT number at checkout to reduce your VAT to zero), and no VAT will be added outside of Europe.